2 cups Elmers White Glue
Liquid Water Color (food coloring doesn't work too well)
2 tsp. Borax (look in the laundry section. Liquid starch works too-- just use an amount equal to half the glue and take out the water.)
- In a small container, combine:
1-1/3 cup very warm water
2 tsp. Borax
- Stir until Borax is completely dissolved.
- Set aside.
- In a large container, combine:
1-1/2 cup very warm water
2 cups Elmer's White Glue
Liquid Water Color
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the contents of the small container into the large container.
- Mix well using your hands.
- Lift and turn the mixture until it is fully combined.
If flubber sticks on hair, clothes or carpet, use white vinegar to clean it. The vinegar completely dissolves the flubber. If stored in an airtight container, the flubber will last for up to two weeks.