- Kody, et.al, are doing "Agent Appreciation Day" today. Funniest post so far, in my humble opinion, is Kristin Miller's homage to her agent Suzie Townsend.
- Myra wrote a beautiful post about how writing is not a solitary sport. By doing such a good job, she has temporarily absolved me of my responsibility to write a similar tribute to my own very supportive husband, because seriously-- no one can compete with that. Even Janet Reid liked it, and we've all seen how pointy her teeth are.
ETA: Myra got some kind of important news today, too.
- This was actually last week, but Cory wrote a hilarious post about what it's like to let someone you love read
- The Writers' Christmas Carols on Miss Snark's First Victim (in the comments) are HILARIOUS, assuming you are, you know, a writer. My other friends and family may disagree.
- Editorial Anonymous shows the importance of punctuation in "The Subtle Art of Form Rejections." (I'm saving these articles up for comic relief when I start the querying process.)
- The Rejectionist points out, among other funny posts, that THE END IS NIGH.
Finally, from the Twittersphere, via @sarahshum: