Share seven honest things about yourself and pass this lovely gift on to seven other Honest, Upstanding and "Scraptastic" bloggers.
1. As discussed in some detail on Twitter earlier this week: I can't swim. Seriously. (I may have also agreed to take a self-portrait of myself wearing floaties and a tiara in a kiddie pool when I get an agent someday.)
2. Once, when I was nine or so, I ate fourteen pieces of fried chicken in one sitting. I don't think we need a visual on that.
3. My ideal sleeping schedule is 2am -10am. Unfortunately my oldest shares my husband's ideal wake up time, which is closer to 6am.
Photographic evidence. That's
me on the right w/ the crimped hair.
5.My husband took me to our senior prom in his '78 Lincoln. It broke down (again) later that evening.
6. Hiking out of Havasu Canyon at age 18 is still one of the hardest and most rewarding things I've ever done.
7. I separate my M&Ms by color, pair them up and eat the pairs in a certain order (brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, in case you're wondering). I force people around me to eat the unmatched orphans.
Now, who to tag, who to tag... who hasn't gotten one yet?