The lovely Vee Roth awarded me the "Awesome Sauce Award." Have I mentioned I adore her?
The rules for re-awarding are as follows:
"Rules if You Get Sauced: Basically: define awesome, and then name 8 people you think fit that definition. You don't have to pass the award on if you don't want to. This is really just for my own amusement.
Awesomesauce: the quality of being awesome with ease, ie: just as spaghetti sauce flows easily from the jar, so does the awesome flow easily from them.
Awesome: Awesome, in this case, means one of two things (or both):
A. They make me choke on whatever I'm eating on a regular basis because they're so freaking funny.
B. They generally exude an air of cleverness, wackiness, or badassry."
My awardees are...
1) Emilia: Weirdly mature teenager who pwns me on a regular basis. My husband read her blog and said, "You guys are a lot alike, huh?"
2) Kirsten: Who goes out of her way to make sure other writers succeed, and made my day on Friday.
3) Kody: Who also made my day on Friday and is just a genuinely nice person.
4) Kristin Sr: Never afraid to call 'em like she sees 'em.
5) Cory: I'm just going to keep giving Cory blog awards until someday she posts them all in one mega epic awesome post.
6) Tahereh: Fits the description on all counts. If her books are half as insane as her blog, they'll be the best things I've ever read.
7) Rachel Bateman: Lots of fun posts, and the first vlog response to Road Trip Wednesday we've ever had!
8) John Rea-Hedrick: A brave male soul in a world of women YA bloggers.