Pam asked for something Divergent-related.
Windy said she was a bookworm.
Jess is also a bookworm who likes hummingbirds.
And Erinn... likes to make Peeps battle in her microwave.
I feel like I haven't posted anything but Field Trips in a long time, so here, in random order, are the other things going on in my life.
- Scrivener is saving my sanity.
- My oldest started kindergarten and I only cried for one whole day.
- The fair starts tomorrow.
- College football starts on Saturday.
- We're settling into a new routine.
- The temperature actually cooled off enough to let us open the windows a few times recently.
- Our attic fan is fixed. (This is very important to my happiness. I'm grateful for AC but it makes me feel trapped.)
- My sister got me hooked on Pinterest.
- Sarah Enni got me hooked on Spotify.
- I've learned to use Leechblock (take that, shiny distracting new sites).
- It's almost fall. Glory halleluah.
- I don't know how to spell "halleluah."
I'll be back later this week with my best book of the month and, hopefully, a new infographic. Happy almost-fall!