Doing research at theJames Farm in Kearney, MO
My husband and I build treehouses, and on Fridays I write the round up at YA Highway. I have two little boys, an oversized garden, and a fairly strong Southern accent. There's an incomplete list of books I've liked here.
You can contact me at k d h a r t 2 2 6 at gmail dot com, or on Twitter, Tumblr, or Goodreads.
- August 2010 at We Do Write
- My query on YA Highway
- "After the Call" interview with Caroline Richmond
- Take Note column in The Writer: "Writers raise money for charity with online auctions," October 2011, page 7.
- "How the YA Social Media Community is Changing Publishing" interview with Adriann Ranta
Coverage of YA Covers posts:
- Listed in The New Yorker's Page-Turner feature
- "Race on YA Covers" at The Huffington Post
- "White Folks Star in 90% of YA Covers" at Jezebel
- "The Daily WTF" at Crushable
- "YA is Way White" at Babble
- "Awesome Infographics" at Flavorwire
- "Our Girls Aren't Seeing Themselves on Their Bookshelves" at Clutch
- "Minorities in YA Books: Where Are They?" at Sparknotes
- Quoted at Racialicious
- School Library Journal
Guest posts are here.
FAQs are here.
Blog awards are right behind you! Okay no, they're here.